Burnaby Canoe and Kayak Club offers various types of club memberships.
2019 memberhip fees include the appropriate CKBC fees, insurance, access to the boathouse, use of the club boats and equipment. Membership fees do not include boat storage for private boats or coached programs.
Our membership year goes from April 1 to March 31. 2019 membership fees are now due.
Register and pay
Please see our registration section on Sportical. (Select Registration from the top menu bar, and select Registration from the drop down box or click Regisration on the side bar, then select the proper event/category. Note that fees may be prorated depending on the time of the year you join.
2019 Membership Fees (for a full year)
- Adult Membership Fees - $225 to $275 per year
- Junior Member (born in 2001 or 2002) - $170 per year
- Junior Member (born in 2003 or later) - $130 per year
- Beginner and Intermediate Junior/Youth Membership Fees plus coached sprint program fees from April 1 to Sept 15 are $600-800 per season
- High Performance Junior/Youth Membership Fees plus more frequently coached Sprint fees from April 1 to Sept 15 are $800 to $1100 per season
- Fall and Winter coached Sprint fees for Junior/Youths are in addition to the above fees and are from $150-300 per season.
- Junior Parent Member (parent or guardian of junior member) - $30 per year
- Kayak Polo Member - $200 per year
- Boat Storage (for members only) - $100 per year
- Drop-in Fee - $15 per session, by appointment, contact email@example.com.
- Canoekids Summer Camps (see Programs on the top menu bar, then select Canoekids)
- Dragonboat School Program (see Programs on the top menu bar, then select Dragonboating)
- Pacific Cup Training (see Programs on the top menu bar, then select Pacific Cup)
- Intro to Paddling for Teens (see Programs on the top menu bar, then select Intro to Paddling for Teens)
- Intro to Paddling for Adutls (see Programs on the top menu bar, then select Intro to Paddling for Adults)
- Regattas (individually priced based on entry)